You are hereWork in Genzyme as Sales and Marketing Coordinator - Oncology
Work in Genzyme as Sales and Marketing Coordinator - Oncology
One of the world's leading biotechnology companies, Genzyme is dedicated to making a major positive impact on the lives of people with serious diseases. Since 1981, the company has grown from a small start-up to a diversified enterprise with more than 12,000 employees in locations spanning the globe and 2009 revenues of $4.5 billion.
With many established products and services helping patients in approximately 100 countries, Genzyme is a leader in the effort to develop and apply the most advanced technologies in the life sciences. The company's products and services are focused on rare inherited disorders, kidney disease, orthopaedics, cancer, transplant and immune disease, and diagnostic testing.
Post: Sales and Marketing Coordinator - Oncology-20569
In this role, (s)he will have responsibility for the following:
1. Experience in Oncology; pan-India exposure.
2. Would be involved in Business Development & alliancing.
3. Would be liaising with Pakistan, Bangladesh & Sri Lanka for sales activity;
4. To manage all Import/Export activities relating to the receiving of orders from Genzyme Customer Service groups through to final delivery.
This will include:-
Trade Compliance - ensuring full compliance with all regulatory bodies.
Handling Import / Export documentation
Generate shipment tracking numbers
Investigating shipment delivery/return issues
System transactions - Microsoft Packages and in house system (MFG Pro)
Analyze KPI data and provide solutions for continuous improvement for meeting customer requirements.
1. To participate, deliver and implement where necessary in both site based projects and international project groups as required
2. Maintain and develop relationships with internal and external stake holders
3. Experience of processing customer orders for a national and international customer base. Experience of working within a busy time sensitive environment, working under pressure whilst effectively prioritizing workloads. Import & export regulations and procedures
4. Maintain and develop relationships with internal and external parties, customer service groups, dispatch, QA, QC departments, planning and courier/freight companies.
* Qualifications will include a minimum of a Bachelors degree in science or business; an MBA is desirable.
* Approximately 8-10 year's Commercial experience, with a minimum of 5 years in the Hematology/Oncology field.
* Responding to Problems - Identifies and responds to problems in a timely manner. Analyses information effectively. Identifies the root cause(s) of problems and proposes realistic and practical solutions to address them.
* Deep and broad knowledge of local pharmaceutical industry and dynamics
* Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
Exp: 8-10 yrs
Education: B.Sc, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS