You are hereOpenings for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Manager (Procurement) and Manager (Quality Assurance) in WBMSCL
Openings for B.Pharm, M.Pharm as Manager (Procurement) and Manager (Quality Assurance) in WBMSCL
CATEGORY – B
Name of post: Manager (Quality Assurance)- 1
Category of post: Contractual for one year which may be renewed on satisfactory performance.
Age: Not exceeding 40 years as on 01.01.2013. Relaxation in age and experience may be considered for exceptionally competent candidates.
Location: Currently at the Company’s headquarter, but in course of time anywhere in West Bengal.
i. Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Pharmacy / Pharmacology from a recognized University or equivalent as a regular student having secured at least 60% marks in aggregate with minimum 5 years of post qualification experience.
Master’s degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Pharmacy / Pharmacology or equivalent from a recognized University as a regular student having secured at least 50% marks in aggregate with minimum 2 years of post qualification experience.
ii. Knowledge of Drug & cosmetics Act and Pollution Control Board Regulation regarding disposal of drugs.
iii. The candidate should have adequate knowledge in computer applications.
The candidate should have experience in working with either NABL laboratory or a GMP certified drug manufacturing company and in dealing with problems connected with drug standardization and drug standards in the manufacture or testing of drugs. Work experience should include review of promotional materials and warehousing operations.
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.32,500/- per month.
i. Assist WBMSCL in product selection by setting up pre selection criteria of Vendors for supply of medicine, drugs, kits, equipments to be procured by WBMSCL;
ii. Shall be responsible for product qualification and ensure quality testing of all medicine, drugs, kits, equipments to be procured by WBMSCL in NABL Laboratories;
iii. He shall ensure that the supplies are made in conformity with the norms set regarding shelf life of medicine, drugs & kits;
iv. Ensure that all supplies are made strictly following the quality norms, packing norms and labeling norms set by WBMSCL and only medicine, drugs, kits, equipments that have quality certification are supplied to the facilities;
v. Assist WBMSCL to identify NABL laboratories by method of selection/contract for quality testing of medicine, drugs, kits, equipments to be procured by WBMSCL;
vi. Encourage behavioral change at warehouse and facility level stores to ensure proper storage, transport, dispensing & usage procedures and periodic quality check of all stocks of medicine, drugs, kits, and equipments;
vii. Prepare database of suppliers with complete information and evaluate performance of Vendors both in case of suppliers and NABL laboratories and recommend corrective measures including debarring, to WBMSCL;
viii. Provide technical inputs to the Technical Committee regarding purchases of medicine and drugs in generic specifications as and when required;
ix. Assist in procurement of equipments through WBMSCL;
x. Any other job that may be assigned to hi/her from time to time.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The tenure appointment will be contractual agreement commencing from the date of actual joining and automatically ending on completion of 1 (one) year without any further notice, unless otherwise extended by WBMSCL. WBMSCL however reserves the right to terminate the service prior to completion of contract period by issuing 1 months notice or 1 month’s pay in lieu of notice.
2. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in West Bengal.
3. Selected candidates shall be required to sign an undertaking to the effect that their engagement on tenure basis will not entitle them for any regular employment and that no claim in this regard, seeking regularization, based on tenure engagement, shall be preferred by them.
4. Leave will be applicable as per Leave Rules of WBMSCL.
5. Depending upon the requirement of WBMSCL and subject to satisfactory performance, conduct and medical fitness, fresh / extension of tenure of appointment may be considered at the sole discretion of management.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Eligible candidates possessing qualification & experience as list against each category should submit their application in the prescribed format typed / hand written in A4 size paper by ordinary post or by hand (mailing address mentioned below) to WBMSC Ltd. only so as to reach on or before 6th May, 2013 within 3.00 p.m. Self Attested photo copies of all documents in support of age, educational qualification starting from higher secondary examination, work experience certificates, must be attached along with the application.
2. Incomplete application or / and non submission of photo or / and all the documents in support of the claims made (as required) or envelope without superscription / incorrect superscription is liable to be cancelled.
3. The Envelops should be superscribed “ Application for the post of _____________________ ; Category A / B / C / D / E / F ” (Tick the Category for which application is being made).
4. Mailing Address:
The Managing Director
West Bengal Medical Services Corporation Limited,
Swasthya Bhawan Complex, GN-29, Sector – V,
Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091.
5. Before applying the candidates should possess a valid E-mail ID which should be clearly mentioned in the Application Form.
6. Application is to be sent by ordinary mail or to be dropped by hand.
Advertisement No: WBMSC/769
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.
FIND LATEST JOBS