Opportunity for life sciences candidates to join as Project Trainee in GVK BIO through Earn while You Learn program-50 vacancies
bioCampus, A Training Division of GVK Biosciences Private Limited is inviting applications for Earn while You Learn (EYL) Programme - An opportunity to earn while you learn and build a career.
Selected candidates will be offered job, in Informatics, GVK BIO, and have to register forone of the below course which is mandatory, and need to spend 8 hrs / day on job & 2 hrs / day for the course. 1. Protein Modeling & Rational Drug Design (PRD). 2. Advanced Bioinformatics (ABI).
The following students would be appropriate for the EYL program:
Any M.Sc with specialization in any of the areas of Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Any Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Molecular biology, genetics. B.Pharm, M.Pharm. MBBS, BDS, MD. BE/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech with >55% marks at Graduate and Post Graduate level.
Selection Criteria: An examination with questions on fundamental knowledge in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacology. Successful candidates have to be further qualified through interview process.
Registeron or before 25th may 2012.
Date of examination: 26th May 2012, Saturday
Our current Earn while You Learn program details are:
1. The Recruitment examination will be held at GVK Biosciences Private Limited, Plot No: 79 | Nacharam | IDA Mallapur| Hyderabad - 500076 on 26th May 2012, Saturday at 10.00 am. (Landmark: Near Mallapur Manikchand Circle)
2. You or someone on behalf of you need to Pay Rs. 200/- in person as registration fee for the examination at the above address on or before the examination date.
3. Selected candidates will be offered a trainee position in Informatics, GVK BIO and have to register forProtein Modeling and Rational Drug Design (PRD) or Advanced Bioinformatics (ABI) course.
4. Working hours: 8 am to 4 pm; Training hours: 4.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
5. Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 8,000/- per month during the training period.
Contact us: +91- 040-6736 6209/ 040- 6736 6314/ 040-6736 6200
Email on: email@example.com