You are hereGovernment vacancies for Pharmacists (73 Posts) in CRPF | Group- C posts
Government vacancies for Pharmacists (73 Posts) in CRPF | Group- C posts
Applications are invited from male/female Indian citizens to fill up the following posts of group “B” and “C” non ministerial, non gazetted, combatised paramedical staff in CRPF on all India basis. The posts are temporary but likely to become permanent:
Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist)
No.of post: 73
General/UR- 36, General/UR Ex-Servicemen- 05, OBC- 17,OBC Ex-Servicemen- 01, SC- 09, SC Ex-Servicemen- 01, ST- 04
Scale of pay: PB-1 Rs.5200- 20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2800/- (Group-C)
1. Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and
2. Two years Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central Govt. or State Govt or an institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt; and
3. Should be registered as a “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act 1948(8 of 1948).
Age: General/UR Category – 20 years to 25 years, OBC category – 20 years to 28 years, and SC/ST Category – 20 years to 30 years as on 01/08/2014.
1. The above vacancies are subject to change (may increase/decrease).
2. If vacancies of ex-servicemen remain unfilled due to non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled up by candidates from non ex-servicemen candidates of respective category.
a) The children and dependent family members of those who were killed in the riots of 1984 and Gujrat riots of 2002 would be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years. If the applicant belongs to SC, ST and OBC category, the relaxation so provided in the clause will be in addition to the age relaxation as applicable in above. To obtain this relaxation a certificate from the concerned District Magistrate/District Collector of the district where the victim was killed, should be attached with the application.
b) Age relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit of respective category will be provided to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989. Candidates intend to avail this relaxation has to produce required certificate issued by the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated on his behalf by the Govt. of J&K.
c) In accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government, upper age limit for central govt. servants who have rendered not less than 03 years regular/continuous service, are relaxable upto the age of 40 years for General/UR category, 43 years for OBC category and upto 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category. The candidates seeking age relaxation under this category will have to submit a certificate issued by H.O.O that the candidate has rendered not less than 03 years regular/continuous service in grade as on closing date.
The recruitment tests will be conducted at following 07 recruitment Centres. The candidates can prefer any one of the recruitment Centres for recruitment tests. Recruitment tests of a particular candidate will be conducted at same recruitment Centre where he/she will submit application. However, department reserves the right to change recruitment centre of a candidate due to administrative reasons ;
1. Composite Hospital, CRPF, New Delhi
2. Composite Hospital, CRPF, Hyderabad
3. Composite Hospital, CRPF, Guwahati
4. Composite Hospital, CRPF, Jammu
5. Composite Hospital, CRPF, Allahabad
6. Composite Hospital, CRPF, Ajmer
7. Composite Hospital, CRPF, Nagpur
Find More info Go to Next Page...