Opening to work as Business Development Executive (medical representative) in Origo Pharmaceuticals | 4 Posts
Origo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd is a leading company offering a unique range of cosmetics products in the skin-care, anti-aging and hair-care segment to its customers across India and the Middle-East. Our products are manufactured at our state-of-art facility in Bangkok, Thailand. We also offer tailored dermato-cosmetics products (contract manufacturing services) for many of the leading dermatologists/cosmetologists in India. Currently, we are headquartered in Bangalore, India having international offices in Bangkok and Dubai.
Post: Business Development Executive - (medical representative) no-4
* Meet sales objectives and forecasts
* Operate within the annual expense budget established for the territory
* Accurately forecast the future sales results of current sales activities
* Maintain, cultivate and expand existing customers in line with company growth strategies
* Organize CME, trainings or activities which support sales objectives
* Report all knowledge and information regarding sales activities,customers gained and lost, competitive activities, results of marketing programs, etc. to management
* Inform the customers of the latest medical news and trends
* Service oriented approach, flexible and proactive towards changing clients' needs
* Determination to reach challenging goals and create business opportunities
* Willing to Travel
* Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
* Actively develop commercial initiatives
* Open and clear communicator
* Understands clients' needs
* Set goals and deadlines and plans to deliver effectively
Recognize problems reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them
The requirement for this position is to be in possession of a bachelor degree or higher in life sciences, business or health care related degrees. Positions require experience as a Medical Representative or comparable position. The candidate may require knowledge of a certain expertise, and have specific sales experience and training.
Education: Bachelor degree or higher in life sciences
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Last Date: 30th November, 2014
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.