Job for Scientific Writer II in Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Scientific Writer II
1. Prepares literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles etc..
2. Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of above documents to meet customer expectation.
3. Manages assigned individual projects.
4. Obtains feedback from customers.
5. Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
6. Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
7. Follows and track clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
8. Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving.
9. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
10. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
1. Preparation of the above referenced documents meeting set quality standards and on time for submission to Health Authorities/ Clinical teams / Journals as appropriate. (i.e. complying with standards e.g. CONSORT regarding publication of trial results, complying with journal formatting requirements etc).
2. Publications are acceptable to internal and external authors (no issues with authorship).
3. Publications are acceptable to marketing and other internal customers.
4. Completion of an adequate number of medical and scientific documents (taking into account complexity) per year.
Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc./equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M. Pharm + 2 years of CR experience, Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Med Good written and oral English skills
Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 1 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 1 year of CR experience
Job ID : 198962BR
Experience: 4 years
Division : PHARMA
Functional Area : Research & Development
Job Type: Full Time
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.