Recruitment for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Technical Expert at BPPI | Government Job
5. Applicants having experience of working in Govt./PSUs and Pharma industries shall also be given preference.
6. BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.
7. Candidate will be reimbursed economy air fare/2nd class AC rail fare/Volvo bus fare for attending the interview on the basis of proof of travel.
8. BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria of the minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to be considered for selection against the respective position.
9. Applicants will have to produce original certificates and one set of self attested copies of their testimonials for verification.
10. Canvassing in any form shall be a disqualification and the application shall be rejected forthwith.
11. Any change in above terms & conditions including change in date of Interviews will be notified only through our web site.
12. Interested candidates may send their applications along with resume to CEO, BPPI by speed post/courier on or before 12.05.2017 by 05:00 PM. For details, please see our website janaushadhi.gov.in
See All Other Jobs in our Database