Job for Territory Business Executive at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Territory Business Exe_Metabolic
- To deliver the team performance contract and individual performance plan to meet or exceed sales target within agreed budgets.
- To gain formulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts.
- To prepare & implement account development & territory business plans.
- To improve clinical sales & marketing knowledge of promoted & competitor products.
- To maintain an up to date knowledge of the health provision environment.
- To identify & develop key opinion leaders to increase product usage, gain formulary acceptance and product endorsement.
- To improve selling skills by undertaking the required skill practice or learning identified as part of an ongoing training programme.
- To improve productivity through delivery of QTQ objectives.
- To update & maintain sales tracking systems to maximise effectiveness on territory.
- To operate within the relevant codes of practice.
Candidate Profile :
1st level of Science or equivalent English 2 years as a GP/hospital representative with a proven record of sales performance.
Knowledge of the health care system and its changing environment.
Selling skills in an account development role.
Therapy class background
Experience: min 2 years
Qualification: Bachelors Science
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: Sales
Job ID: 208293BR
Last Date: 5th April, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database