Job for Pharmacist in Dr. A. LAKSHMIPATHI RESEARCH CENTRE FOR AYURVEDA
This Centre intends to engage the services of the following posts on contractual and co-terminus basis for the project viz. “Tribal Health Care Research Project (THCRP) &Ayurveda Mobile Health Care Programme under SCSP initially for period of Six Months which may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the competent authority.
Post : Pharmacist
Essential: Diploma in Pharmacy/ D. Pharm (Ay.) from any recognised university / Institution with two years experience in recognisedthospital OR B. pharm (Ay.)
Age limit : 27 vears
Remuneration : Consolidated Rs. 16,000/- per month
Interested candidates fulfilling the qualifications prescribed above may appear for written test /interview at the above mentioned address, date and time along with original certificates
concern for verification.
Applicant should submit their application in the prescribed format, along with two recent passport size photographs and self- attested photocopies of the certificates.
1. The eligibility of the candidate in respect of age will be determined as on 01.01.2017 &Relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC as provided in the Govt, of India orders.
2. The engagement would be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus with project. Engaged persons shall be ready to attend tours under the projects as per requirement. No claim for continuance or regular appointment will be entertained.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test/ interview.
4. The formats for submission of bio- data may be downloaded from the Council’s website www. ccras. nic.in. Infuture modifications if any in the advertisement will be uploaded in council's website only.
5. Extension of tenure may be considered on need basis and performance of the incumbents.
6. The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject application of the candidate.
Date: 28.03.2017 Reporting Time: 10.0 A.M.
Written test followed by Interview from 11.0 A.M. on wards
Dr. A. LAKSHMIPATHI RESEARCH CENTRE FOR AYURVEDA
CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN AYURVEDIC SCIENCES. MINISTRY OF AYUSH. GOVT. OF INDIA
VHS CAMPUS. 2nd FLOOR, TTTI - PO, TARAMANI. CHENNAI - 600 113
See All Other Jobs in our Database