Career for MBA as HR in Sterling life Systems
Sterling life Systems is well reputed firm which deals with hospital supplies and now entering in the field of online based pharmacy chain. After building successful setup of distributing chain of hospital supplies and medical devices, Sterling Life Systems is ready to establish its online based pharmacy chain in various cities, including Delhi/NCR, Jaipur, Agra and many more.
Post : HR - 02 posts
Job Responsibilities & Required Skills
- Responsible for complete Recruitment and Hiring process
- Ensuring all Joining and exit formalities
- Salary Structuring and documentation maintenance.
- Responding to employee queries
- Field Staff Management – HR Related :
Attendance, liaising with RSMs, field staff,responding to any grievances.
- Monthly HR MIS
- Drafting and Maintenance of HR Policies
- Statutory Compliance Process
Candidate Profile :
Ability to build relationship at different levels
Should be a good team player.
Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and meet delivery timeframes.
Flexibility to work on holidays / extended working hours if required.
Experience : 1-2 years
Qualification : MBA
Location : Delhi
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date: 15th April, 2017
Mail your Resume : email@example.com
STERLING LIFE SYSTEMS
See All Other Jobs in our Database