You are hereJob for Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacy (250 posts) in Apollo Pharmacy - Delhi & North India
Job for Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacy (250 posts) in Apollo Pharmacy - Delhi & North India
Apollo pharmacy is Asia's largest pharmacy group, a division of Apollo Hospitals Enterprises Ltd. is India's first and largest branded network, with over 1500 plus outlets. Accredited with - International Quility Certification, Apollo pharmacy offers genuine medicines Round-The-Clock, Through their 24-hours Pharmacies. Apollo pharmacy also provides Customer Care any time of the day.
Post: Pharmacist/ Assistant Pharmacy
No.of post: 250 Posts
1. Dispensing medicines as per prescription.
2. Maintain proper drug storage, rack layout, cold chain, refrigeration and upkeep of the pharmacy.
3. Greet the customers, keep eye-contact and provide good customer service.
4. Receive prescription or prescription refills.
5. Attend to prescriptions sent by call center.
6. Count and retrieve tablets and items from racks and pack them.
7. Provide information on dosage and usage of medicines to customers as per requirement.
8. Inform about appropriate substitute of unavailable drug and confirm with the customer’s referring physician telephonically.
9. Generate bill and maintain cash counter.
10. Check the order before handing over to the customer.
11. Tally the filled prescription with the bill and also details like patient’s name, item, quantity, expiry and billing value.
12. Engage the customer during waiting time to fill in the customer feedback form.
13. Effectively handle all inbound calls regarding home door delivery requests and ATM.
14. To answer inbound calls regarding drug information
15. Documents to be maintained
1. Daily ATM card sales
2. Daily free home delivery services
3. Daily Outside Purchase (OP) statement file
4. Narcotic drug prescriptions issued
5. Daily category wise stock value printout
6. Daily rack verification, gaps and adjustment receipts
D. Pharma registered with state pharmacy council and licensed to dispense drugs; Graduate / Inter/ 10th with minimum 2 year exp.
Experience: Min. 2 Years
Qualification: D.Pharm, Graduate
Location: Delhi/ Noida/ Gurgaon/Panchkula/Bhiwani/Patiala
Functional Area: Pharmacist
Industry Type: Apollo Pharmacist
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Last Date: 30th April, 2014
See All Other Jobs in our Database
FIND LATEST JOBS