Job for Associate/ Senior Associate at Zoetis
The incumbent will be responsible to support analytical research and development activities for NCE (new chemical entity), LCM (life cycle management) and NEB (new established brand) projects. The person hired into this position will work in close collaboration with other functional line colleagues (chemistry, formulation, API scale up etc) to best support product and process development in line with project plan. Candidate will be responsible for supporting multiple projects and the interfacing with various customers and partner groups across the organization such as global development team, regulatory, quality, manufacturing and clinical organizations as well as coordinate the analytical activities outsourced to vendors. The candidate will be responsible for authoring various documentations such as specifications, test procedures, method validation plans, protocols, reports, stability data, SOPs, CMC technical sections for regulatory submission etc.
Post : Associate/ Senior Associate
The incumbent will be responsible for handling sourcing and procurement responsibilities supporting Pharmaceutical Sciences Thane teams. The person hired into this position will work in close collaboration with other functional line colleagues (chemistry, formulation, API scale up, Engineering etc.) to best support souring process. Candidate will be interfacing with various internal customers, partner groups across the organization such as scientific teams, regulatory, quality, manufacturing as well as coordinate the external business partners or suppliers. The candidate will be responsible for procurement and sourcing documentation including authoring standard practices and ERP data creation.
Essential skills / competencies
- Good understanding and knowledge of pharmaceutical sourcing purchase practices specifically working experience in managing purchases of R & D.
- Experience of developing, managing supply options in area of chemicals bulk laboratory and bulk chemicals.
- Experience of developing supply options of plant maintenance supplies, scientific equipment and its accessories.
- Good experience in working with functional team to understand the sourcing requirement and options thereby working on supply sources and strategy.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analyzing and interpreting data.
- Excellent documentation skills for purchase practices example - supporting documentation required for supplier selection process and supplier due diligence.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Familiar and experienced in requesting vendor information, quotations, proposals, bidding and the commercial negotiation processes. Evaluates current and potential suppliers in coordination with Supplier Quality Teams.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with all levels of supplier personnel and internal customers. Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Should have basic experience of drafting and negotiating agreements with suppliers, ensuring that proper legal principles are applied.
- Good experience of developing, fostering relationships with vendor partners in driving lower costs, superior performance and continuous improvement.
- Familiar with and hands on experience in ERP system for creation of requests, contracts and purchase orders independently.
Find more info on Next Page...