Applications are invited for Senior Research Fellow at IBSD | Government Job
Applications are invited from deserving and suitable candidates for the post of 01 (one) Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under the project “Quantifying the microbial risk in protein-rich fermented foods of Manipur to identify the critical control points and development of LAMP based rapid diagnosis kit for major foodborne pathogens” under Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), Govt. of India.
Post : Senior Research Fellow 01(one)
Fellowship/ Consolidated pay : Rs 28,000/- per month + 10% HRA
Duration : Three years or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier
Subject and qualification :
Subject Area: Microbiology/Agricultural Microbiology/ Industrial Microbiology/Food Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Food science and Technology/Molecular Biology/Life Science or any other relevant discipline
Qualification: Post graduate degree with NET qualification and 2 years of research experience or Postgraduate degree in professional course with two years of research experience.
Desirable: Candidates with experience of working with foodborne pathogens and LAMP (Loop- mediated isothermal amplification) based analysis are desirable.
01. The candidates who applied against the advertisement No. AP/133 dated 29 March 2017 need not apply again.
02 The above positions are purely temporary and co- terminus with the project. Selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment either in IBSD, Imphal, RCIBSD, Sikkim or DBT, New Delhi.
03. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
04. The upper age limit for Senior Research Fellow shall be 35 years.
05. Name of the project and applied position should be clearly written on front of the envelope containing application form in BLOCK LETTERS.
06. Application form should accompany educational certificate and mark sheet along with birth certificate.
07. Candidates must apply in the prescribed format.
08. The selected candidate is encouraged to register for Ph.D as per IBSD guidelines.
09. Last date of submission of application is 20 June, 2017.
10. Application should reach to the Senior Administrative Officer, Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD), Takyelpat, Imphal – 795001, Manipur. The soft copy of the application can be send to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and the hard copy should also be sent by post/submit personally.
See All Other Jobs in our Database