Required for Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- IPR & TMG in Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- IPR & TMG
- Preparation and filing of documents and applications for patents for Indian Patent Applications, Conventional Patent Applications, PCT
- To follow up on the National Pharma Pricing Authority (NPPA) matter with various stakeholder departments eg. RA, BD, SCM etc and filing of necessary applications / documents.
- Conducting Search & Filing of International TM, Its Prosecution & Litigation cases
- Dealing with various Technology Management matters
- Providing technical input in writing GRANT Proposal
- Preparation, review, submission and follow-up on various technology projects
- Coordination and follow-up with local attorneys and R&D Centers in matters relating to prosecution of a patent application ensuring timely and accurate action is taken
Experience: 5-7 Years
Age: 30-35 years
Location: New Delhi, Corporate office
Compensation: As per the Industry
Education: B.Sc, M.Sc, LLB/ PGDIPR
Industry Type: Pharmaceutical or Vaccine
Functional Area: IPR & TMG
Last Date: 15th July, 2016
Apply/Forward your Resume, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.