Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant at NITP
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28. 01. 2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted of Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924. This made this institute the 6th Oldest Engineering Institute of India. The graduate level curriculum was later elevated to the post graduate level in 1978. The institute is situated on the south bank of holy river Ganges behind Gandhi Ghat, one of the most important and reverential place of Patna. The Gandhi Ghat is associated with the immersion of ashes of father of the Nation Mahatma Gandhi in the river Ganges. The campus has a picturesque river view with historic building presenting a spectacle of architectural delight and natural beauty.
Post : Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant – 01 post
Project Title : Host-Guest Chemistry for Stimuli-Responsive System
Consolidated Compensation JRF/PA: Rs.20,000/‐ per month (as sanctioned by DST SERB)
PI : Dr. SUVANKAR DASGUPTA, Department of Chemistry, NIT Patna
Qualifications & Experience
Essential: M.Sc in Chemistry with at least 55% marks.
1) Valid GATE score/NET(JRF/LS).
2) Experience/Specialization/Interest in Organic Synthesis.
Age Limit : 28 Years (Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Female will be given as per DST norms.)
- For research theme, please visit suvankar1.wixsite.com/supramolecular-lab
- The assignment is purely temporary in nature and it is co-terminus with the project. - If selected, initially the position will be offered for 01 year.
- Appointment may be extended on yearly basis maximum up to total tenure of 03 years depending upon the performance of the candidate.
- Candidate selected for this position can also register for the regular PhD program provided the candidate satisfies the eligibility criterion for PhD program in NIT Patna.
- No T. A. and D. A. or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
- All original testimonials should be produced during interview for verification.
Find more info on Next Page...