Recruitment for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.Sc as Trainer at Cliantha Research Limited | Fresher may apply
Cliantha is a global Contract Research Organization (CRO) providing an integrated clinical offerings in Early Phase (Phase l/lla), Late Phase (Phase ll-IV), Bioequivalence (BA/BE), Clinical Endpoint Trials, Bioanalytical, Biosimilars, Dermatology, Biometrics, and Personal Healthcare services. Our services have science at its foundation developed through regular and systematic training of the Cliantha team. Cliantha Research offers a comprehensive range of clinicaL research and support services to BiosimiLar, Biotech, Cosmetic, Generic, Personal Healthcare and Pharmaceutical companies.
Post : Trainer
Key Role in the area of training:
Provide training to all Employees of Cliantha Research Limited which includes
• Cliantha Systems Training
• Clinical Research Regulatory Training
• Employee safety Training
• Good in communication,
• Excellent presentation skills
• Self learning, self initiative and self motivation.
• Primary interest is to get learn and share knowledge through training.
Key Role in the area of Content module development
To build scientifically sound and technical content modules based upon Cliantha system and clinical research regulated environment.
• Technical understanding of clinical research environment
• Excellent writing skills & good command over language
• Good computer knowledge for animation video, audio and image input.
Area of Work:
Each area of Cliantha group i.e. Clinical Unit, Clinical Trial, Bioanalytical Lab, Pharmacokinetic and statistics, Medical Writing, Clinical Data Management, Quality Assurance, Clinical Study Report and various Regulatory Laws and Guidelines
Interested candidates are requested to email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with Trainer in subject line.
Cliantha Research Limited
Opposite Pushparaj Towers,
"Near Judges Bungalows, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad - 380 054
See All Other Jobs in our Database