Recruitment for Medical Representatives at Panacea Biotec | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post : Medical Representatives for Gastro, Ortho, Diabetes, Anti-infectives, Anti-haemorrhoidal and Pain Management
- Achieving weekly sales target for the year
- Focusing on Doctor Conversion, weekly target achievement & root-cause identification for non-achievement of targets, if any.
- Pursue prescribers repeatedly to ensure cordial relationship & continuous Rx generation
- Ensure continuous & effective follow-ups with potential prescribers after Joint Field Work (JFW).
- Ensure Retail Chemist Prescription Audit (RCPA) for entire Doctor list of the territory.
- Ensure retail availability before brand promotion.
- Ensure no product expires at retailer & stockiest.
- Ensure Daily Call Report (DCR) through SFA for better understanding of business performance, challenges & the support required from Managers.
- Select and undertake programs to upgrade self for superior performance.
- Proven performance track record
- Good understanding of competitor’s promotion in the territory.
- Business Effective relationship with KOLs/ Doctors/ Stockiest/ Retailers/ various associations.
- Strong therapeutic knowledge to address Doctor queries
- High Customer Satisfaction Orientation
- Able to “Demand Assertively”
- Persuasive in business approach until task is achieved
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Hardworking, Sincere & Committed
Experience: 2-5 years of relevant therapy experience
Age : 24-28 Years
Location: Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Delhi, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal
Education: B.Pharma/ B.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database