Career Opportunity at AIDS Healthcare Foundation as Prevention Program Assistant
Founded in 1987, AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the largest specialized provider of HIV/AIDS medical care in the nation. Our mission is to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of ability to pay. Through our healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, AHF provides access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
Post : Prevention Program Assistant (South)- India
- Monitor Program Activities under the guidance of Prevention Program Coordinator in relation to AHF India Cares and HIV Testing Initiative objectives.
- Collate data periodically across the country.
- Keep accurate records of activities.
- Regular updates of status by daily, weekly and monthly reports in coordination with Prevention Program Coordinator.
- Represent agency in applicable forums and meetings. Develop/Sustain relations with partner organization, community agencies and leaders .
- Train HIV Testing Staff/Outreach Workers.
- Plan training calendar quarterly basis, and conduct training independently.
- Participate in planning activities, staff meetings, organize community meetings and events.
- Plan/maintain calendar of events for programs in coordination with Prevention Program Coordinator. Assist other supervisors in their duties as needed.
- Conduct operational research.
- Supervise/ Monitor materials inventory on a daily basis in coordination with the Prevention Program Coordinator.
- Provide Structured Individual Supervision of HIV Testing staff on a daily basis.
- Monitor and supervised HIV Testing programs along with the Prevention Program Coordinator.
- Ensure results are followed up in all sites and necessary referrals of those tested positive and ensure validation of linkages in ICTC and ART.
- Ensure timely data entry on activities and/or in-house databases.
- Develop indicators and monitoring and evaluation tool for the testing initiative under the guidance of the Prevention Program Coordinator.
- Participate in Testing related operational research in coordination with Prevention program coordinator, Country program Manager
- Other duties may be assigned by the Prevention Program Coordinator, National Development Manager and Country Program Manager
* Supervision of HIV Testing Team and Rapid Testing Program Partners.
Education and/or Experience:
Master degree in social sciences, Demography, population science, health science, Public Health or development field.
3 years work experience in health sector preferably in HIV prevention/ RNTCP/RCH.
Preference will be given those having work experience in ICTC/PPTCT/ TI/LWS program.
Computer or Software Skills:
Excellent command over MS-Office, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, etc.
Preference Will be given those who have trained and experience in advance data analysis tool like SPSS, STATA, Advance excel,
GO TO NEXT PAGE FOR MORE INFO...