Job for freshers M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm as ECG ANALYST TRAINEE (100 posts) in HealthWatch
CHC Health Care, a part of CHC Group is a leading international health care KPO and BPO service provider with 10 years of rich experience in this domain with a strong professional work force of 200+ with a projection to cross 500+ by end of 2015.
Post: ECG ANALYST TRAINEE
No.of post: 100
- Analyze diagnostic tests to measure a patient's heart rate, monitor cardiac rhythm and help physicians find irregularities in the heart and blood vessels.
- Takes routine EKGs and/or rhythm strips as requested, using the proper technique Recognizes atypical electrocardiogram pattern, and determines whether there is any external interferences
- Demonstrate high level ability to recognize normal and abnormal ECG patterns.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated computer literacy.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate mature, sound judgment.
B.SC- PHYSICIAN ASSISTANTSHIP
M. PHARMA- DRUG REGULATORY AFFAIRS
M. PHARMA PHARMACEUTICS
M. PHARMA PHARMACOLOGY
M. PHARMA- AYURVEDA
B.SC – MLT
M.SC- CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY
M.TECH – BIOTECHNOLOGY
B. TECH BIOTECHNOLOGY
M.SC – ZOOLOGY
Qualification: M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Pharm, B.Sc
Interested candidate can come for a face to face interview at below mentioned address detail:
A CHC Healthcare Company – In the service of humanity since 2005
26/1, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi - 110 008, India
apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHC Health Care
See All Other Jobs in our Database