Career for Junior Research Fellow in NIRRH | Walk in
Applications are invited through Walk-in-Interview on 13th July 2017 between 09:00 hrs. to 11:00 hrs. for the following vacancy under Non-Institutional ad-hoc project.
Post: Junior Research Fellow
Title of project: “DEVELOPING AN IMMUNOCHROMATOGRAPHY BASED STRIP TEST FOR ANALYSING PLGF CONCENTRATION FOR PREDICTION OF RISK FOR DEVELOPING PREECLAMPSIA ”
No.of post: 01
Stipend: Rs.25,000/- + HRA as admissible
Rs. 12,000 p.m. + 30% HRA
Essential qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Biological Sciences / any other relevant area of Biology with NET * qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course (M.Tech.) OR Post graduate degree in Life Sciences / Biological Sciences / any other relevant area of Biology without NET.
Desirable: 2 years experience in a research laboratory with knowledge of standard Biochemistry and Molecular Biology techniques
Age limit: Not exceeding 28 Years
Duration: June 2018
*Those candidates who have cleared CSIR-UGC NET including LS or DBT JRF Examination or ICMR JRF Entrance Examination will be considered eligible with NET qualification
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible
Candidates must bring along with them all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested photocopies of the same and one passport size recent colour photograph.
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH IN REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH (ICMR),
J.M. Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See all Other Jobs in Our Database