Multiple Job openings in National Jalma institute for Leporosy and other Mycobaterial Diseases | Salary upto Rs. 1,00,000 pm
General guidelines and Selection procedure:
1. Depending on the number of applicants written test/interviews may be undertaken.
2. Please note that no complaints will be entertained if the candidate misses the dates for the written test/interview.
3. Candidate can participate for one post/position only. No change will be allowed.
4. Candidates should come with the application form duly filled in and complete in all respects DIRECTLY to the venue. Please DO NOT send the application forms by post. The format of the application form is attached herewith.
5. No candidate will be allowed to appear without having all original documents for verification at the venue.
6. A copy of valid photo address proof (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Passport, driving License, Voter Card) must also be attached with the application form along with original for verification.
7. The entire photocopies should be self attested.
8. Candidates claiming relaxation for SC/ST/OBC should submit copy of valid certificate.
9. Candidates claiming OBC benefit must bring valid certificate for Central Government departments.
10. All qualifications should be from recognized Intuition/University.
11. Candidates having experience of working in ICMR projects will be preferred.
12. The candidates should bring along the attached application form along with photocopy of documents of the relevant qualification requirements including desirable qualification (if any), work experience, caste etc. All relevant original documents have to be produced at the time of verification of documents in written test/interview. Copy of educational qualification documents for each year needs to be submitted and original for verification.
13. Please note that no application forms are to be sent beforehand. They have to be brought during the date of the written test/interview.
14. Candidate’s persuing the advertised educational qualification will not be allowed to participate.
15. Candidates should write the name of Project on application form compulsorily.
16. These are contractual posts and as such they will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization in the ICMR; NJIL&OMD; and any other Government organization.
17. The mere fulfillment of requisite essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
18. During the project tenure as well as on its termination, the ICMR and/or the NJIl&OMD will have no legal liabilities relating of staff.
19. Performance will be assessed on a regular basis/ frequent intervals.
20. Candidate will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions & terms and conditions related to the post.
21. No TA/DA will be paid neither for appearing in the written test/interview nor for joining the assignment.
22. The candidate place of posting can be changed at any time and to any place of work within the project and as per the need of the project anywhere within India.
23. Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidate (including project), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
24. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/interview.
25. The places of posting are expected to be in various districts of Bihar and Gujarat. However, the candidates should be prepared to be located anywhere in the country as per the project needs.
26. Candidate should reach by 9:00 am on 22.07.2017 at NJIL&OMD, AGRA.
|The Walk-in Written Test/Interview will be held on dated 22 July 2017, 9:00 A.M. onwards in the office of The Director, NATIONAL JALMA INSTITUTE FOR LEPOROSY AND OTHER MYCOBATERIAL DISEASES, MIYAZAKI MARG, TAJGANJ, AGRA-282004 (U.P.) INDIA|
See All Other Jobs in our Database