Working Opportunity for B.Pharm, B.Sc as Senior Analyst at Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Senior Analyst
Develop and manage health economic models and tools within global HE&OR. These models in-clude economically justifiable price, cost effectiveness, budget impact, and key account manage-ment tools that demonstrate various aspects of the economic assessment of global compounds. Undertake ad-hoc projects in the area of health economic modeling and assessment of product val-ue. This position is for hands-on building and generation of economic models.
Candidate Profile :
Undergraduate / Graduate degree in a relevant science/ pharmacy / IT / quantitative fields. Education in health economics, epidemiology, health services research and/or public health a plus. English required
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in any of analytics, Clinical trial Statistics, health economic Modeling
• Eagerness to pick up new skills and learn new scientific concepts.
• Programming abilities in at least one language.
• Programming experience in VBA/R a plus.
• Ability to arrive at simple yet robust analysis and insights from complex data sources; ability to convert hard/raw data into meaningful analysis
• Strong story boarding and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently, demonstrating initiative and flexibility through effective and innovative leadership ability
• Attention to detail and quality focused.
• Interpersonal and communication skills and ability to oper-ate effectively in an international environment.
Job ID: 196260BR
Business Unit: PLS NBS
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Market Access
See All Other Jobs in our Database