Working Opportunity for Associate Scientist at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Associate Scientist
1. Actively participate in project teams/meetings/networks
2. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
3. Plan, organize, perform and document DS/DP related analytical activities including release/stability testing, method development/validation etc. under minimal guidance from more experienced team member
4. Provide efficient and robust processes for the analysis of DS/DP under adequate guidance from more experienced team members.
5. Provide raw data documentation and results evaluation. Propose and provide input for the design of next experiments.
6. Optimize existing analytical methods and develop more efficient ones.
7. Generate lab procedures, reports and/or instructions and/or SOP’s.
8. Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member.
9. Keep record of and manage chemicals, intermediates, excipients and solvents within own area of responsibility.
10. Actively contribute to team goals.
11. Evaluate new lab equipment
12. Contribute to maintenance of infrastructure/equipment
Key Performance Indicators
* Accuracy of work/error rate
* Work rate
* Ownership of data and understanding of its impact
* Integrity with regard to quality system requirements
* Knowledge and comprehension of techniques and systems
Find more info on Next Page...