Working Opportunity for Clincal Data Associate in PPD Pharmaceuticals
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing discovery, development and post-approval services as well as compound partnering programs. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 32 countries and more than 9,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a commitment to quality to help its clients and partners maximize returns on their R&D investments and accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics to patients
Post: Clincal Data Associate II- 137640
The objective of a Clinical Data Associate is to perform all aspects of the data cleaning process, with minimal supervision, in accordance with GCPs and SOPs/WPDs to assess the safety and efficacy of investigational products and/or medical devices. Clinical Data Associates are expected to perform the tasks of a Clinical Data Associate I with increased efficiency, while maintaining a high level of accuracy, and to work independently. In addition, Clinical Data Associates may begin to perform data management activities such as CRF design, database design, and DVM creation in conjunction with Lead Data Manager training program. May provide training and work direction to junior staff as required
Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in data management
In some cases, a demonstration of applicable technical and behavioural competencies, and a combination of education and prior directly related experience may be considered as equivalent to the above requirements provided that the individual possesses the following knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job requirements satisfactorily.
- Proven ability in achieving applicable technical competencies per the CDM competency grid.
- Ability to effectively apply knowledge and skills in a highly organized fashion while adhering to regulatory guidelines, global SOPs and client expectations.
- Strong attention to detail and skill with numbers.
- Ability to use interactive computer programs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed.
- Must demonstrate good judgment in making decisions.
- Must be able to set and meet timelines or be able to negotiate schedule changes in response to project demands.
- Strong command of English language and grammar.
- Knowledge of medical/clinical terminology.
Experience: 2-4 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: CDA
Job Code: 137640
End Date: 25th Feb, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database