Recruitment for Pharmacists (85 posts) in Revenue Department - UPHCs | Government Job
The applications are invited from the eligible candidates towards filling up several posts on contract basis in the (85) UPHCs of Hyderabad District under NUHM District Health Society O/o the DM&HO Hyderabad. The selection purely on merit basis through the District Selection Committee, Hyderabad and selected candidates to be work at UPHCs, under the control of DMHO Hyderabad. The details as follows:
Post : Pharmacist
Total posts : 85
b. D. Pharmacy / B. Pharmacy
c) Must be registered with the Pharmacy council
Pay allotted : 11,000/-
Age Limit : 18 to 39 years
The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2015 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules: i) For S.Cs, S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five) years ii) For Ex-service men 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces. iii) Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
1. The District Selection Committee is not responsible, for any discrepancy in Bio-data particulars while submitting the application directly (OR) by the register post/ Speed post courier etc. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and guidelines in their own interest, before submitting the application.
2. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry is processed, based on these particulars only. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Submitting the Application Form
3. Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information, if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any other format of application will not be entertained by the District Selection Committee under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form and submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of recruitment process or even at a later stage.
4. Before Submission of Application Form, the Candidates should carefully ensure his/her eligibility for this recruitment. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise application form will not be accepted.
5. The application should be reached by register post/Speed post/courier to the under signed on or before 02 .02.2017, (Up to 5:00 P.M.).
6. Vacancies shown above are provisional and it may be change at the time of appointment.
Get more info on next page...