Opportunity for Dy. Manager / Asst Manager - Production at Sava Healthcare
Sava Healthcare Limited is part of Sava Group, which is esteemed 2003 and headquartered in Pune, India, is an integrated PIC/s and WHO-GMP certified manufacturer and Exporter of one of the widest range of therapeutic products from solid/liquid/external preparation dosage forms.
Post : Dy. Manager / Asst Manager - Production - Surendranagar, Gujrat
1. To Make the Production Planning for Nasal.
2. To Completion the target as per given schedule order.
3. To review prepared BMRs & BPRs.
4. To Review all new Manufacturing processes and Packaging validation.
5. To Supervising and In process quality check-up during filling & packing process.
6. To Supervising of Documentation of all Mfg. and Filling & packing section records.
7. To Maintaining the Log-sheets of all process and equipment (Autoclave, Dry Heat Sterilizer, packing & labeling, Filling Machine, Crimping Machine, Manufacturing tank, Homogenizer, etc.)
8. To ensure the Maintenance of cleanliness, personal hygiene, machineries in controlled production area.
9. To Review the qualification of all new machines.
10. To Compliance of SOPs in the related production areas.
11. To discuss the daily plan with the concern area personnels.
12. To inform IPQA for sampling at various stages after complete documentation up to the stage.
13. To prepare SOP of the related areas.
14. Involvement during installation and qualification of the new machine.
15. Monitoring the product running effectively in the related production areas.
16. Actively involved in validation activity of the product manufacturing along with the superior in the initial stage of any new product/s.
17. Controlling the man power and the product in the related production area.
18. To ensure the machine usage logs and calibration of the instruments in the related production areas.
19. During the running of the machine and product, consult with the superior if any problem arises.
20. Discussing the various issues weekly related to the concerned areas with superiors and improving the areas and work practices of the workers.
21. On the job training to the personnels of the related area.
22. Coordination with QC for sample plan.
23. Coordination with QA for the issuance of BMR, BPR, PV protocol, issuance of SOPs, Change control approval, deviation approval, procurement and issuance of stereos, release of the product at various stages etc.
24. To verify online filling of BMR & BPR and related records.
25. Coordination with stores for dispensing of material and dispatch of the finished goods as per daily plan.
Experience : 8-13 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : Ahmedabad
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
End Date : 30th Jan., 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database