Opportunity to Work as Area Sales Manager in Boehringer Ingelheim
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace all aspects of diversity and inclusion which benefit our employees, patients and communities. Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Person with a Disability (Applicable in United States of America).
Post : Area Sales Manager - Calicut
To achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets for the area through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of sales team.
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage delivery of customer centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers - within operating budget.
- Ensure timely availability of medicines to distributors and stocks in accord with the demand
- Handle situations like breakage or expiries
- Manage the collections and inventory levels with the help of supply chain co-ordinator
- Ensure execution of sales as per the customer segmentation and target plan
- Provide inputs to the marketing team in creation of the plan
- Ensure effective management of sales team including training and personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching and counseling through regular field visits and management of recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Boehringer Ingelheim priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes
- Implement with excellence the sales and marketing campaigns adhering to the relevant Codes of Practice/regulations
- Ensure transfer of correct product information between customers and Boehringer Ingelheim
- Develop and monitor an integrated operational plan which achieves business goals for the area
Find more info on Next Page...