Job in Panacea Biotec for post of Executive / Senior Executive – Formulation Development
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
Post: Executive / Senior Executive – Formulation Development
1. The suitable candidate should be having an experience of 3-5 years with hands on experience in the development of Solid oral dosage for regulated markets.
2. The position requires the candidate to propose a formulation development strategy with inputs from cross functional teams & execute it on time to ensure project moves swiftly without any delays.
3. The suitable candidate will be responsible for the development of novel and generic formulations in the areas of Solid, Oral dosage forms.
4. The job responsibilities involve working in the lab and assist the team in coordinating with the Plant, Regulatory, Packaging and Analytical groups.
5. The incumbent should get involved in the development and technology transfer of Solid Oral dosage forms, carry out the development work on a new or an ongoing project, review and coordinate with the analytical department for testing results, recommend changes or improvements to the formulation process, make presentations and write reports to senior team describing progress of the projects, tracking development activities of ongoing projects and achieving development targets with respect to timelines and cost allocations, ensuring all activities are performed in accordance with the corporate standard operating procedures (SOP), guidelines and safety standards.
6. It is expected that the candidate is fully conversant with Formulation development steps and procedures, knowledge of American and European Union regulatory guidelines, should be able to work under challenging timelines, must have proven educational and professional track record, strong communication skills (written & oral) and should be a team player.
7. Knowledge base in Microsoft word and excel packages, good observation and innovative skills, through understanding of Pharmaceutical manufacturing process, excipients and GMP principles will be an added advantage.
Experience: 3-5 Years
Age: 25-30 years
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Vaccines
Compensation: At par with the Industry
Functional Area: Formulation & Development, F&D
Last Date: 18th Feb., 2017
Apply/Forward your Resume, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database