Job for Pharmacists(50 posts) at Apollo pharmacy | Freshers apply
Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group.
Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post : Pharmacist (50 posts)
•Receive the prescription and check with the bill and dispense medicine accordingly.
• If the prescribed medicines not available, arrange the medicines from in house pharmacy/In case of doubt clarify with the doctor.
• Check the medicines physically for dosage, Batch no, MRP, Expiry before giving to the patient.
IP/CCU/MD CCU/OT Pharmacies
• Receive the indents/PMR (manual) from the wards/OT online/In case of doubt clarify with the Nurse/Doctor.
• Dispense medicines from respective racks as per indents/PMR.
• Cross checking the medicines with the indent /PMR and bill for batch no, Expiry, quantity.
• Pack the medicine and hand over to dispatch section/ to OT.
• Online /Manual return medicine slips are checked with the physical stock received.
• Check the online / manual return slip with the physical stock.
• Receiving the stocks from the vendors and check against the invoice, for quantity, strength, batch no, MRP and Expiry.
• Issue the narcotic drugs against the authorized department indents.
• Dispense the medicines according to the in house transfer slips.
• Cold chain maintenance.
• Special attention given on storage and handling of LASA/High alert/High risk medicines.
• Receive the stock from stores and check against the transfer slips for quantity, strength, batch no, MRP and Expiry etc.
• Check the” inventory stock reports” on daily/ weekly basis.
• Monthly/daily check of the emergency cart / Floor stock.
• Removal of short expiry and Non moving medicines on monthly basis.
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm.
Experience : Fresher / Experienced.
Skills : Dispensing,Communication, Customer service.
Job location : Chennai.
Send your Cv at : email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database