Job for Marketing Manager at Abbott
Abbott India Limited is a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, USA, a global, diversified health care company devoted to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical, diagnostic, nutritional and hospital products. The company now employs approximately 70,000 people and markets its products in 130 countries worldwide.
Post: Marketing Manager
- Set future direction for new products and business opportunities. Seek growth opportunities through finalizing product mix.
- Handling the Marketing Function including strategies for the product range, monitoring ORG & competition, interacting with marketing agencies & field sales force to plan marketing activities & arranging seminars/ meetings.
- Provide Marketing team with developmental path for marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion to optimize market share position and also provide support to optimize their performance.
- Allocate budgets to products and monitor it within plan.
- Develop annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and expense budgets. Analyze market requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
- Manage team’s development throughout the path to achieve goals.
- Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
- Should have some experience in handling WH & Gastro portfolio.
- Successful track record of building brands with strong strategic thinking. Experience of driving marketing initiatives with KOLs.
Candidate Profile :
Post graduate in Marketing Management with graduation in medicine, science, pharmaceuticals /nutrition.
6 years experience in Brand Management with 2-3 years as Marketing Manager
Experience: 2 -3 yrs
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Last Date: 30th January, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database