Opening for ECG Analyst Trainee in CHC HealthCare | 50 Posts
CHC Health Care, a part of CHC Group is a leading international health care KPO and BPO service provider with 10 years of rich experience in this domain with a strong professional work force of 200+ with a projection to cross 500+ by end of 2015.
Post: ECG Analyst Trainee
No.of post: 50
1.Analyze diagnostic tests to measure a patient's heart rate, monitor cardiac rhythm and help physicians find irregularities in the heart and blood vessels. 2. Takes routine ECGs and/or rhythm strips as requested, using the proper technique Recognises a typical electrocardiogram pattern, and determines whether there is any external interferences.
3. Demonstrate high level ability to recognise normal and abnormal ECG patterns.
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Demonstrated computer literacy.
6.Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
7. Demonstrate mature, sound judgement
1. Interpret Holter recordings and find out the abnormalities in the heart rhythm.
2. Analyse arrhythmia and Wireless auto triggered recordings.
3. Report Physician’s Criteria in Pre-define format.
4. Ensure Full time reporting and presence in allocated work queues or Team. 5. Report any process irregularity and findings to reporting officers.
6. Ensure floor discipline and follow company policies and procedure.
Pharmacy Graduates / Post Graduates are Preferred.We can consider candidates from streams like Life Sciences,Biomedical,B.Sc(All Streams), M.Sc(All Streams), B.tech, etc .Training will be provided to all the selected candidates. FRESHERS & PASS OUTS OF 2015 & 2016.& Prior Experience in ECG Interpretation will be preferred.
Qualification: B.PHARMA, M.PHARMA, B.SC, M.SC
Job Type: Healthcare
Industry Type: Pharma
send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pavitra J Singh
CHC Health Care
See All Other Jobs in our Database