Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Executive-Analytical Research at Panacea Biotec
Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company, with an annual turnover of approx. Rs. 830 Crores. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.
Post: Executive – Analytical Research
We offer stimulating work environment & a career that spells growth. In tune with our plans, we require young, aggressive, dynamic, high performing and result oriented professional.
1. Analysis of API, Excipients, finished products like oral and injectable dosage forms.
2. Analytical method validation and verification.
3. Method development for analysis of finished products like oral and injectable products like liposomes, nanoparticles.
4. Preparation of validation protocol, validation report, STPs, CoA.
5. Analytical Technology transfer to QC.
6. Method development for additional product characterization tests for liposomes / nanoparticles.
7. Routine calibration and Maintenance of analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, disso apparatus, IR,UV etc.
8. Daily Upkeep of laboratory equipment, usage logs and lab note books.
Experience: 3-7 Years
Age: 25-30 Years
Industry Type: Pharmaceuticals
Functional Area: Analytical
Education: M.Pharm / M.Sc.
Department:Analytical Research Development
Location: Mumbai Grand R&D
Last date: 15th Feb., 2017
Apply at: email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database