Job in Capability Network - Products - Life Science at Accenture | 11 Posts - MBA professionals
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
Post : CN - Strategy - MC – Products - Life Science - 11 posts
Products is one of the Industry Practices within Accenture’s Capability Network .CN. team. We serve a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries across 4 Industry Groups .IGs. – Consumer Goods and Services .CGandS.; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive Industrial Equipment Infrastructure and Transportation Services .AIIT.; and Air Freight and Logistics and Travel Services. Our practitioners bring in right blend of strategic and operational experience and deep understanding of industry to help clients identify and address their greatest challenges in order to achieve maximum shareholder value.. Life Sciences – Life Sciences industry works hand-in-hand with the world’s most successful Life Sciences companies to improve their performance across the entire Life Sciences value chain. We provide end-to-end business services as well as individual consulting outsourcing and technology projects around the globe in all strategic and functional areas—with a strong focus on RandD Sales and Marketing and the Supply ChainPrincipal
Duties and Responsibilities:
General Business Consulting
• Understands balance sheets / financial statements, describes inter-relationship between statements and draws conclusions about a company’s performance. Does financial analysis and uses forecasting techniques
• Can solve an unstructured problem where brief provided is minimum. Solves the problem by breaking down into structured modules. Follows fundamentals of issue based problem solving
• Can construct basic components of business case and value analyses eg market share, sales, gross margin, capital employed
• Can perform Research and Analysis of client’s business, market, competitors and make appropriate inferences even if information available is insufficient. Can interpret data in context of industry and company specific issues
• Understands and describes key components of journey management efforts & their relationship with projects & programs.
• Can provide proposal support with minimal supervision. Can articulate ideas, prepare business case
• Can successfully sell and deliver projects across Industry groups / SLs Client and Project Management
• Has strong project management skills and can own project management for module / part of a project
• Works on client site with minimal supervision
• Can talk to clients & stakeholders independently both onshore and onsite Communication
• Has very strong written and verbal communication skills. Confidently communicates and articulates. Identifies, escalates, tracks and resolves issues in a timely manner
• Has very strong deck writing skills. Can make a crisp deck with a compelling storyline Makes presentation to the client, may lead some presentations. Can share perspective across business and Service Lines Experience:
• Industry Expertise: Experience in Life Sciences Industry is preferable.
• Domain Development: Develop assets and methodologies, develop of points-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, conduct public speaking and publish in industry periodicals
• A minimum of 2 years progressive industry (MNC companies) and/or consulting experience in the discrete industry, and preferably in Life Sciences Industry Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law."""
Job id : 36453
Qualification : MBA
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : CN, MC
Last date : 25th January, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database