Career for Pharmacists (16 posts) at Health Services - Government Job
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for class-c recruitment under Deputy Director, Health Services, Thane Board, Thane
Number of vacancies: 16 posts [SC-1, NT C-3, NT D-1, OBC-4, UR-7]
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Number of posts may increase or decrease
Higher secondary pass out with diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute
Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 300 Rs
Reserved Category: 150 Rs
1. Applications will not be accepted by post or any other method. Do not send online application receipt at our office.
2. Date of exam and other information will publish on arogya.maharashtra.gov.in or maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
3. Applications are accepted by online method that's why educational certificate is not needed during applying. But all information should correctly filled in online application form. If any error persist in online application filling, application will not accepted by computer. So candidate should fill all details while filling online application form
4. Depending on marks obtained in exam & reservation merit list will publish on mahaonline ltd's website
5. Kindly note that online application can not be edited after it's submission. And for that candidates are requested to fill up online form correctly. Candidates will be selected only after analysis of all certificates and documents.
6. Candidates who registered under District employment office, Integrated Tribal Development Project Office, District social welfare officer's office, District Exservicemen welfare office or other governmental offices, should apply by selecting proper option.
Find more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.