Work as Research Associate/ Research Scientist in Analyticals at Kusum Healthcare | 10 posts
Kusum Healthcare Pvt Ltd. is a fast-growing pharmaceutical major, with its headquarters in New Delhi. We manufacture and market pharmaceutical products of a diverse range in a 100 per cent export-oriented market -- mainly in the Central Asian states of the Commonwealth of Independent (CIS) States. We are also spreading to countries in South East Asia and the Middle East.
Post: Research Associate/ Research Scientist
No.of post: 10
1) Responsible for Analytical Method Development for finished products (experience in analytical method development for stability indicating assay, related substance, content uniformity and dissolution etc.)
2) Responsible for Analytical Method Validation for finished products (formulation) i.e. designing method validation protocol and planning method validation study as per protocol
3) Responsible for Pre-formulation study support for formulation development and stability analysis.
4) Responsible for Technology transfer at plant location (Designing protocol for technology transfer to Q.C. and execution and troubleshooting if any).
5) Preparation of Standard Test Procedures (STP) & Specification
6) Experience on Operation & calibration of various Analytical instrument: like HPLC, UV-Visible Spectrophotometer, Dissolution apparatus, Particle size analyzer, Gas Chromatography, Autotitrator, Viscometer, Osmomter, KF instrument etc
M.Pharm or M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry) with 1-6 Yrs Experience
Experience: 1-6 Years
Qualification: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 10th March, 2017
Walk-In Interview at Delhi Corporate Office on 12/02/2017:
D-158A, Okhla Industrial Area
Phase-1, New Delhi-110020, India
See All Other Jobs in our Database