Vacancy for M.Pharm, M.Sc in Clinical Development Services Agency as Zonal Program Manager
Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) mission is to create, develop, and nurture world class clinical product development capacity in India
CDSA invites applications for following positions, for the Project ‘‘Concurrent Monitoring of Comprehensive National Nutrition Survey (CNNS)’’, from high performing professionals with a desire to serve public health needs of the country
Post: Zonal Program Manager (ZPM)
Emoluments: Upto Rs. 75,000/- per month consolidated. In addition to the salary the candidate will be coverd under group accident Insurance cover of Rs.15 lakhs. He/She will have to purchase life term insurance over of Rs.10 lakhs Which will be reimbursed by CDSA. He / She will have a individual medical insurance cover of minimum Rs. 2 lakhs (non –reimbursable). The monthly remuneration will be deliverable based and will be liable for deduction in case of under performance.
Location : This is office based postion with extensive field visits for oversight, concurrent monitoring and /or training.
Qualifications and Experience: Medical or allied bachelor’s degree OR Post graduate degree in pharmacy /public health / Lifesciences with 5 years experience in monitoring and/ or management of public health program or community based research projects Candidates with experience in field monitoring or management of community based studies will be preferred.
* Thorough understanding of the SoW, tools and systems developed by CDSA to support concurrent monitoring.
* Strong academic and experience in planning and implementing public health research projects
* Leadership skills that include ability to build effective project teams, ability to motivate others, delegation, drive and timely/ quality decision making
* Operational skills including focus and commitment to quality management and problem solving
* Influencing skills including negotiation and teamwork
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to develop and implement clinical research monitoring plans, SOPs, tracking tools, technical reports
* Ability to remain flexible and work independently with minimal guidance as well as collaboratively within a team setting
* Excellent Computer skills
Find More info Go to Next Page...