Vacancy for Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Sciences at University of Jammu and Kashmir
The University of Jammu and Kashmir was founded in the year 1948. In the year 1969 it was bifurcated into two full-fledged Universities: University of Kashmir at Srinagar and University of Jammu at Jammu. The University of Kashmir is situated at Hazratbal in Srinagar. It is flanked by the world famous Dal Lake on its eastern side and Nigeen Lake on the western side. The Main Campus of the University spread over 247 acres of land is divided into three parts – Hazratbal Campus, Naseem Bagh Campus and Mirza Bagh Campus (serving residential purpose). Additional land has been acquired at Zakura near the main campus for further expansion of the University.
Post : Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Associate Professor, Pharmaceutical Sciences
1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.).
2. Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
3. A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, and experience of eight years in teaching, research, industry and / or profession at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade; excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree.
OR In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential:
1. First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy;
2. Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy and industrial / professional experience of eight years in a position equivalent to the level of Lecturer, Provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3-Member Committee of Experts appointed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
1. Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization;
2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books and / or technical reports; and
3. Experience of guiding the project work, dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R&D projects in industry.
1. Candidates are advised to regularly login to his/her profile using username and password for latest updates/important instructions, released by the University from time to time.
2. The interview call letters shall be sent under Speed/Registered post. Candidates shall also be informed through E-mail/SMS registered at the time of Registration. However, the University shall not be responsible for any postal delay, whatsoever or non-delivery of E-mail/SMS due to technical or any other issues.
3. All enclosures attached with the Application Form should be self attested and attached in the same order as of the Serial Number generated against each entry. Incomplete Application Forms and without enclosures shall be rejected.
4. The University shall verify the antecedents of all documents of the candidates submitted at any time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be terminated forthwith and the action shall be taken as warranted under rules.
5. Addendum/corrigendum and instructions, to this advertisement shall be uploaded on the university website only.
Find More Info Go to Next Page...