Recruitment for B.Pharm, D.Pharm at Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Hepatobiliary Disorders | walk in
This Institute intends to engage the following temporary posts purely on contract basis in research projects. Written Test and/ Interview for the posts is scheduled to be held on dates mentioned below in the office of CARIHD, Bharatpur, Near Kalinga Studio, Bhubaneswar-751029, Odisha.
Post : Pharmacist - 02 post
a) Diploma in Pharmacy/ D.Pharm.(Ay.) from recognized University/Institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B.Pharm.(Ay.)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 27 years as on date of interview
Consolidated Emoluments : 16,000/- p.m. consolidated
Age relaxable in the case of SC/ST/OBC as per Govt, of India Rules.
Date and time of Written Test/ Interview : Only Written test on 13.02.2017 10:30 a.m.
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. The Appointment is initially for period of six months, which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
2. The Engagement will be purely on contractual basis and co-terminus basis with the project/programme and no claim for continuation of service/regular appointment will be entertained.
3. Interested applicants should bring their duly filled application with a set of photo copies of self attested Certificates, marks cards, Caste certificate and Experience certificate etc. along with originals & two recent passport size photographs.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. The format for submission of application may be downloaded from Council's website: ccras.in. or can be collected personally from the office (CARIHD. Bhubaneswar) during working hrs between 10:00 a.m. to 05:00 p.m.
6. The candidates are required to report at 10:30 a.m. and beyond that no candidate would be allowed for written test/interview.
7. The Director (Instt.),CARIHD, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to postpone or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
See All Other Jobs in our Database