Opportunity to work as Medical Education Executive at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Medical Education Executive - Bone & Pain
Medical Education Programs /Events
1. Liaise with Field Medical Excellence (FME) team, Medical Affairs and other stakeholders to develop a medical education program / non-promo event plan for Health Care Professionals.
2. Ensure that the implementation of the medical education programs/ non-promo events is compliant with relevant SOPs.
3. Ensure execution of the approved medical education plan within the stipulated timelines and financial budgets.
4. Work with internal / external stakeholders to coordinate for the logistic arrangements of the events as well as for ensuring appropriate and relevant audience. Medical Expert Engagement & Market Insights
5. Develop and maintain scientific relationships with few key medical experts across specific disease area/s through regular face to face interactions- in-clinic/Conference.
6. Gather medical insights from scientific events and Medical Experts(ME) interface and support translation of those into Medical Affairs, Development and Commercial product strategy.
7. Evaluate the impact of competitive information to share internally and as post-meeting deliverables Internal Novartis Support
8. Collaborate with FME, Medical Advisors, and other cross-functional groups (i.e. Business Franchise Teams,) through passion, integrity and commitment.
Candidate Profile :
Basic knowledge of clinical medicine, disease management in at least one therapeutic area.
3. Proven ability to use IT tools and interface effectively with a variety of technical platforms.
4. Strong personal integrity and customer focus.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, organizing and presentation skills.
6. Effectively contribute to work on multifunctional teams.
7. Must be able to adapt, organize, prioritize, and work effectively in a constantly changing field-based environment.
Industry Type: Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D
Job ID: 203611BR
Last Date: 20th March, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database