Recruitment for Regulatory CMC Associate Manager at Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Regulatory CMC - Associate Manager I
Job Description :
1. Author high-quality CMC documentation for HA submission, with support and guidance, applying agreed CMC global regulatory strategies, assuring technical congruency and regulatory compliance, meeting agreed upon timelines and e-publishing requirements throughout project lifecycle.
2. Prepare CMC responses to health authority questions during development, reg-istration and product lifecycle.
3. Identify the required documentation for global submissions and negotiate the delivery of approved technical source documents in accordance with project timelines.
4. Identify content, quality and/or timeliness issues with source documents, or any other potential authoring issues that may impact submission quality or timelines, as early as possible.
5. Keep knowledge up to date with regard to regulatory guidelines and require-ments in all global regions as well as for new technical trends.
6. Actively participate as a member of the global Reg CMC team by contributing to the regulatory strategy, identifying the critical issues and lessons learned.
7. Establish and maintain sound working relationships with partners and customers.
8. Assume activities in support of the general department such as DRAGON sup-port, annual and product renewal writing, coordination/collection/storage of source documentation needed for direct submission to HAs, other database en-try activities (specialized department functions).
Candidate Profile :
Master Degree in the relevant domain
Good communication skills
Relevant Experience in Slotted Dev & Med
Qualification : Post Graduate
Location : Hyderabad India
Industry Type : Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : R&D
Last date : 20th March, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database