Opportunity to Job as Scientist – DMPK in Aurigene
Aurigene is a Bangalore based world-class drug discovery company with integrated capabilities for discovery and development of novel small molecule drugs.
Aurigene provides Drug Discovery Services for Lead Generation/ Lead Optimization. The Business Model involves collaborative Drug Discovery with partners, on a risk- and reward-sharing basis. Typical Aurigene projects involve starting with a partner's target protein and delivering an Optimized Lead, ready to go into clinical development.
Aurigene is founded by Dr Reddy's Laboratories Limited (DRL). DRL is listed both on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) with significant operations in USA and Europe.
Post: Scientist – DMPK
•Work experience of bottom-up proteomics and pull down.
• Well versed with intact protein analysis and Post translation modifications.
• Well versed with basic biochemical assay workflow.
• Work experience with thermo orbitrap Mass Spectrometer and Xcaliber qual and quant software.
• Aware of mass based proteomics software like Biopharma finder, proteome discoverer/peaks/mascot.
• Aware of quantitative proteomics workflow using triple quadrupole.
• Good oral & written communication, interpersonal relation maintenance skill and documentation.
• Will be responsible for ligand binding assay, generated raw data & reports against guidelines/protocols
Should be well versed with large molecule (Peptide/Protein) Qualitative & Quantitative analysis.
Well versed with small molecule met ID
Hands on experience of Mass spectrometers like ToF/ORBITRAP
Well versed with basis Biochemical assays.
Experience: 5-6 Years
Location: BHyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 24th March, 2017
send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See All Other Jobs in our Database