Applications are invited for post of Pharmacist in Central Ayurveda Research Institute for Cancer
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Pharmacist GR-I.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 03-UR (Unreserved)
Pay Band and Grade Pay : PB-I Rs.5200 -20200 +GP Rs. 2800
Age limit : Not exceeding 27 years (Relaxation as per Govt, of India Rules)
Essential : Diploma in Pharmacy /D. Pharm. (Ay.) from recognized University /Institution with two years experience in recognized Ayurvedic Hospital or B. Pharm. (Ay.)
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. The post is temporarily hut likely to be continued.
2. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New Pension Scheme.
3. The Candidates selected will be on Probation for two years and are liable to be transferred anywhere in India under the Council’s Institutes/Central/Units etc,.
4. Age will be reckoned as on 01/01/2017. Age relaxation will be admissible for SC/ST/OBC/PH persons in Govt. Services as per Central Govt, rules in force.
5. Work experience would be determined as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
6. Application for the above post is to be submitted within 60 Days from the date of publication of this Advertisement, by registered post w ith acknowledgement only .
7.Application received after due date will not be considered in any circumstances. Application form can be dow nloaded from the Council’s website ccras.nic.in.
8. Persons already in sen iee must submit their application through proper channel. While forwarding applications of candidates in serv ice, the head of the institution should certify that the applicants are free from administrative and vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceeding are pending or contemplated. Photocopies of ACRS dossier of the candidates for the last five years may also be forwarded along with application in sealed cover.
9. Institute in-charge reserves the right to cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
10. Late application/ incomplete application/ application without attested/ self-attested copies of academic qualification, experience, age, and community will be summarily rejected.
11. Selection will be based on the performance in Written Test.
12. Canvassing in any form w ill be considered as disqualification.
13. Only ST/SC candidates called for w ritten test w ill paid second class Railway Fare by shortest route on production of documents anti or other mode whichever is less.
CENTRAL AYURVEDA RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR CANCER
, Podar Medical Campus. Dr. Annie Besant Road. Worli. Mumbai 400018.
See All Other Jobs in our Database