Job for Key Account Manager in Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters is the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. Through its more than 50,000 people across 93 countries, Thomson Reuters delivers this must-have insight to the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, and is powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
Post: Key Account Manager
• Responsible for the achievement of targets and activity goals
• To devise account plans and implement strategies to develop the defined key accounts/ Global Accounts in Southern and Western India;
• To promote and sell our products and services to Key accounts/ Global accounts. This involves site visits, preparing written proposals, explaining, positioning and demonstrating products, phone and email contacts, as well as exhibit activities.
• To develop and maintain strong customer relationships;
• To contact new leads generated from marketing campaigns, exhibitions, conferences, seminars, customer enquiry and online usage data, analyze information requirements and maximize new business revenue;
• To prospecting and conduct market research;
• To sell in a consultative sales environment;
• To consistently deliver exceptional client service;
• To provide accurate and complete market feedback on: competition, new product concepts, service issues, and customer requirements as well as marketing opportunities like seminar, trade show and other programs;
• To maintain an accurate and complete contact file in the sales automation system as well as document all travel schedules, face to face meetings, phone and email contacts, and quotation activities. To maintain and update sales progress reports and other administrative reporting mechanisms according to agreed timeframes;
• To submit monthly report and expense reports to Manager on time;
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager on a permanent or temporary basis.
• Minimum of 5-6 years sales experience, including 3 or 4 years of major account management with a consistent track record of revenue growth that can bring the following skills to the role:
• B.S. or M.S. or PhD degree in science or technology is required with a MBA degree can be an advantage.
• Preference will be given to those who have previous MNC experience in Solution selling or Consulting in/to the Pharmaceutical industry OR those who possess research experience
• Computer skills are required.
• A good team player / self-starter with the ability to work and generate revenue using own initiative.
• A customer driven approach and good customer management skills.
• Experience of working under pressure and with minimum supervision.
• Well organized and disciplined with regards policy, procedure and standards.
• Can set priorities and be flexible in changing environment
• Confident, outgoing personality.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills.
• The ability to effectively identify negotiates, generate and defend business revenue.
• Ability to report and project accurately and according to agreed timeframes.
• Welling to travel a lot and work in long hour;
• Fluency in English.
Experience: 5-6 Years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Job ID: JREQ072792
End Date: 28th Feb, 2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database