Join Regulatory Affairs & Clinical Research courses at Prorelix Lifesciences
Call For Admission: 07249070436 or 07249070431
1] Post Graduate Diploma in Regulatory Affairs - 6 months (Part Time)
What is Regulatory Affairs Profession?
Regulatory affairs is a comparatively new career stream which is evolved from the need of governments to protect public health by regulating the safety and efficacy of products in areas including pharmaceuticals, veterinary medicines, medical devices, pesticides, agrochemicals, cosmetics and complementary medicines.
Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs provide an overview of drug development and serves as a primary link between the company and the regulatory authorities. Pharmaceutical Regulatory Services professional should be responsible for keeping up with the increasing scope and complexity of the regulations. They are the main interpreters of the laws and regulation for other member of the company. They should have a good personality with good communication skills and should be well versed with current issues.
- Objective is to develop students, over the period of 6 months, by in depth industry oriented knowledge to reach top end positions in the pharmaceutical regulatory affairs industries.
- Developed and structured in a manner to match high academic standards and international regulatory industry requirements.
- The comprehensive syllabus of ICH Quality guidelines, eCTD submission, API and Formulation regulatory submission to developed and developing market along with workshop on Interview techniques, CV development ensure a fast successful corporate career.
Batches:- September 2017 & March 2018
2] Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research - 6months (Full Time & Part Time)
Are you interested in a clinical research career?
This is a great option for those who want to work in drug development industry and help to launch best treatments in market, but who do not want to follow traditional career options. Clinicial Research is one of the fastest growing industry and the global clinical trials market has been projected to reach around USD 22 billion by the year 2021, growing at a CAGR (compounded annual growth rate) of 7.5%, during the forecast period 2016 to 2021. The increasing disease burden is propelling the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry to bring up new chemical entities into the market at a higher rate. There are multiple segment where you can start career as in Clinical Trials/ Operations, Clinical Data Management, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Coding, Medical Writing etc. This industry is both challenging and rewarding, no matter what specific career path you take. In clinical research industry one can start career in IT, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Clinical Research Organizations, SMOs and Hospitals etc.
- Objective is to develop students, over the period of 6 months, by in depth industry oriented knowledge to reach top end positions in the clinical research Industry.
- Developed and structured in a manner to match high academic standards and international industry requirements.
- The comprehensive mix syllabus of Clinical Research, Clinical Data Management and Pharmacovigilance curriculum along with workshop on Interview techniques program, CV development ensure a fast successful corporate career.
Batches:- October 17, January 18 & July18.
Why Choose ProRelix Lifesciences Education
Highlights of Training
Call for Enquiry: 07249070436 or 07249070431
Visit Website: www.prorelix.com
Location: 202 - B, Park Plaza, Near State Bank Colony,
Karve Nagar, Pune