You are hereAnalytical Method Development and Validation for Simultaneous Determination of Sumatriptan and Naproxen by RP - HPLC
Analytical Method Development and Validation for Simultaneous Determination of Sumatriptan and Naproxen by RP - HPLC
The authors are grateful to the Management of school of pharmaceutical sciences, VELS University, Chennai, for their continuous support and encouragement and for providing the necessary facilities.
1. Gurudeep chatwal and sham anand, Instrumental methods of chemical analysis Analysis. Himalaya publishers, 7th edition, 1992, Pg. no 2.624-2.639.
2. Skoog et al., Principles of Instrumental Analysis. Barkhanath publishers, 6th edition, 2006, Pg. no. 973-995.
3. Hobart.H.Willard et al., Instrumental methods of analysis, CBS Publand Distributors, New Delhi, 1st edition ,1986, Pg. no 529-563.
4. Sethi P.D., Quantitative analysis of Drugs & Pharmaceuticals. CBS publishers and distributors, New Delhi, 3rd edition, 2001 Pg. no 1-120.
5. Anjaneyulu.Y & Marayyah, Quality Assurance & Quality Management in Pharmaceutical Industry.pharma book publishers,Hyd, 2005 edition, Pg. no 78-108
6. Vogel’s Text book of quantitative chemical analysis. Published by Dorling Kindersley pvt.ltd. 6th edition, 2008, Pg. no 289-304.
7. Lloyd R. Snyder et al.,practical HPLC method development. John wiley & son’s publishers, 2nd edition, 1997, Pg. no 350-400.
8. Knevel A.M. &.Digengl F.E , Jenkins Quantitative Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Mc Graw Hill Book Co.
9. Daniel W.Armstrong, Bonded Phase material for Chromatographic separations, 1985, U.S.Patent 4539399.
10. Sastry, C.S.P., Singh, N.R., Reddy, Methods of Analysis, 1986 edition, Pg .no 316.
11. Baveja S.K. et al., journal of chromatography A, 1987 edition, Pg. no 337-344
12. Puthli S.P.Vavia, P.R J.Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 22, published in 2000 , Pg. no 673-677
13. Salo J.P, J.Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 14, published in 1996, Pg .no 1261-1266
14. Loyd .R Snyder ,et al. , Practical HPLC Method Development , John wiley & Sons publishers , INC, New York, 2nd edition, Pg. no 686-706.
15. science direct.com 18/9/09
16. D.Helmeste et al., J.Chromatogr. Published in 1997, Pg. no 195-201.
17. Interna ICH of technical requirements for the registration of pharmaceuticals for human use, validation of analytical parameters; methodology adopted in 1996, Geneva.
18. ICH Guidelines Q2B, Validation of Analytical Procedure: Definitions, published in March 1996, Geneva, Switzerland.
21. Riddhi Gondalia and Abhay Dharamsi HPTLC method for simultaneous determination of naproxen sodium and sumatriptan succinate in pharmaceutical dosage form. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2011; Vol. 2(1): 130-134
22. Trinath. M, Saurabh K. Banerjee1, and Hari Hara Teja, .Development and validation of spectrophotometric method for simultaneous estimation of Sumatriptan and Naproxen sodium in tablet dosage form.Der Pharmacia Sinica, 2010, 1 (1)Pg. no: 36-41
23. Terry M. Phillips, and Edward F. Wellner.Measurement of naproxen in human plasma by chip-based immunoaffinity capillary electrophoresis. Biomedical Chromatography Volume 20, Issue 6-7,June - July 2006, Pg. no662–667.
24. Z. Ge, E. Tessier, L. Neirinck and Z. Zhu.High performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of sumatriptan with fluorescence detection in human plasma.Journal of Chromatography B.Volume 806, Issue 2, 5 July 2004, Pg. no 299-303
25. Dunne M, and Andrew P. Fully automated assay for the determination of sumatriptan in human serum using solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection. Journal of pharmaceutical & biomedical analysis. 1996 Apr;14(6)Pg. no:721-6.
26. Boulton DW, Duncan GF, and Vachharajani NN. Validation and application of a high-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry assay for sumatriptan in human plasma. Biomedical Chromatography. 2003 Jan;17(1)Pg. no:48-52.
27. Majithiya RJ, Majithiya JB, Umrethia ML, Ghosh PK, and Murthy. HPLC method for the determination of sumatriptan in plasma and brain tissue.Ars Pharmceutica. 2006; Pg. no:199-210.
28. Peter D. Andrew, and Helen L. Birch. Determination of sumatriptan succinate in plasma and urine by high-performance liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection.Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Volume 82, Issue 1,January 1993, Pg. no73–76.
29. HSU Yi-Hsin , LIOU Yi-Bo , LEE Jen-Ai ,and CHEN Chau-Yang. Assay of naproxen by high-performance liquid chromatography and identification of its photoproducts by LC-ESI MS.Biomedical chromatography2006, vol. 20, Pg. no 787-793.
30. Femenía-Font A, Merino V, Rodilla V, and López-Castellano A.High-performance liquid chromatographic determination of sumatriptan after in vitro transdermal diffusion studies. Journal of pharmaceutical & biomedical analysis. 2005 Mar 9; Pg. no:621-6.
31. Lotfi Monser a, and Frida Darghouth b. Simultaneous determination of naproxen and related compounds by HPLC using porous graphitic carbon column. Journal of pharmaceutical & biomedical analysis. 2003 Aug 8,Pg. no:1087-92.
32. Parvin Zakeri-Milani, Mohammad Barzegar-Jalali, Hosniyeh Tajerzadeh, Yadollah Azarmi and Hadi Valizadeh. Simultaneous determination of naproxen, ketoprofen and phenol red in samples from rat intestinal permeability studies: HPLC method development and validation. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis Volume 39, Issues 3-4, 15 September 2005, Pg. no 624-630.
33. Ian S. Blagbrough, Mavis M. Daykin, Michael Doherty, Martin Pattrick and P.Nicholas Shaw. High-performance liquid chromatographic determination of naproxen, ibuprofen and diclofenac in plasma and synovial fluid in man. Journal of ChromatographyThis article is not included in your organization's subscription. However, you may be able to access this articleunder your organization's agreement with ElsevierB Biomedical Sciences and ApplicationsVolume 578, Issue 2, 24 July 1992, Pg. no 251-257.
34. Alberto Navalón, Rosario Blanc, Monsalud del Olmo and José Luis Vilchez.Simultaneous determination of naproxen, salicylic acid and acetylsalicylic acid by spectrofluorimetry using partial least-squares (PLS) multivariate calibration1.Talanta.Volume 48, Issue 2, February 1999, Pg. no 469-475.
35. L. Shimek, N. G. S. Rao, and S. K. Wahba Khalil. An isocratic high-pressure liquid chromatographic determination of naproxen and desmethylnaproxen in human plasma. Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Volume 71, Issue 4, April 1982,Pg. no436–439.
36. Erdal Dinç, Abdil Özdemir, Halil Aksoy, Özgür Üstünda?,and Dumitru Baleanu. Chemometric Determination of Naproxen Sodium and Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride in Tablets by HPLC.Japan Science and Technology Information Aggregator, Electronicchemical & pharmaceutical bulletinVol. 54 (2006), Pg. no. 4 415.
37. Patricia Damiani, , Mariela Bearzotti and Miguel A. Cabezón.Spectrofluorometric determination of naproxen in tablets. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. Volume 29, Issues 1-2, 20 June 2002, Pg. no 229-238.
38. Helena Soini, Milos V. Novotny, and Marja-Liisa Riekkola. Determination of naproxen in serum by capillary electrophoresis with ultraviolet absorbance and laser-induced fluorescence detection. Journal of Microcolumn Separations. Volume 4, Issue 4,July/August 1992, Pg. no313–318.
39. E Mikamia, , T Gotoa, T Ohnoa, H Matsumotoaand M Nishidab. Simultaneous analysis of naproxen, nabumetone and its major metabolite 6-methoxy-2-naphthylacetic acid in pharmaceuticals and human urine by high-performance liquid chromatography.Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis. Volume 23, Issue 5, October 2000, Pg. no 917-925.
40. Karthick Vishwanathan, Michael G. Bartlett, and James T. Stewart. Determination of antimigraine compounds rizatriptan, zolmitriptan, naratriptan and sumatriptan in human serum by liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry. Volume 14, Issue 3, 15 February 2000, Pg. no 168–172.
41. Oxfordand M.S. Lant. Development and validation of a liquid chromatographic-mass spectrometric assay for the determination of sumatriptan in plasma
NOW YOU CAN ALSO PUBLISH YOUR ARTICLE ONLINE.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTICLE/PROJECT AT firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND OUT MORE ARTICLES AT OUR DATABASE