Admission open for M.Pharm at SSR College of Pharmacy, Silvassa
SSR College of Pharmacy, Silvassa
Approved by AICTE and PCI
Affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University (Formerly known as University of Pune)
In the environment of rapidly changing technology, polarized with global competitive intelligence, SSR College of Pharmacy was established in 2007 under the aegis of SSR Memorial Trust, Silvassa.. The educational campus under SSR Memorial Trust has a beautiful lush green campus elaborately spread over 50 acres of land catering to the aspirations of around 2500 students.
The institute is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). Recognized by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra, Mumbai and administration of Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The institute is affiliated to the SavitribaiPhule Pune University (Formerly known as University of Pune), Pune.
VISION: To deliver superior pharmacy education in latest version and to foster pharmaceutical research programmers through creation of scientific research community, pursuing emerging synthesis in science and utilizing leading edge technology to provide the benefit to common man
MISSION: to create an environment which is conductive to the development of fine character and an increase in the knowledge, so as to prepare them for becoming future leaders in the Global Pharmacy Community.
Courses offered at SSR College of Pharmacy:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Intake -60 seats)
Master of Pharmacy course with specialization in
- Pharmaceutics (Intake -12 seats)
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance(Intake -12 seats)
- Pharmacology (Intake -06seats)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN FIRST YEAR M.PHARMACY
- Candidate should be an Indian national
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy from any AICTE or PCI approved institution with at least 55 % marks
- The candidate should have registration with state pharmacy council.
- Obtained score in GPAT-2017 conducted by AICTE.
- Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University, 10th ranked university as per NIRF ranking 0f 2017-18 by MHRD-Govt .of India
- 40% of Teaching Staff is Doctorate.
- Well Planned Infrastructure.
- Well Equipped Laboratories.
- Qualified, Experienced, Talented & Dedicated Teaching Faculty.
- Well Furnished Rich Library Resources.
- Modern Well equipped Lecture Theaters.
- Advanced Computer Laboratories with Un-limited Internet Facilities.
- Modern Hostel Facilities for boys and girls with AC/Non Ac rooms.
- Large Playground for outdoor games and Indoor Stadium.
- Hygienic fresh food catering through common canteen at reasonable rate.
- SSPU (University of Pune) has given self sufficiency to the college for Research , Viva dissertation and Exams. Student doesn’t need to go to University for Project title approval and Viva.
- 100 % Placement assistance through Campus training and Placement Cell.
TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL:
The cell organizes campus interviews for final year students of B.Pharm and M.Pharm with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
The cell aims at preparing students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, Group Discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews and through SSR alumni.
To discover and connect with various SSR Student Alumini, industries and companies across the world for better opportunities for students.
100 % students Placed in last year.
The Training and Placement Cell finds training opportunities every year in multinational companies across India.
The Placement Cell is engaging with companies in The Union Territory of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and industrial hub of Vapi, Gujarat for internships and placements.
Students are also given the option of completing their final year projects as an industry training. Master of Pharmacy Students also undertake training at various R&D centers of industries across India.
SSR College of Pharmacy
Sayli, Silvassa Road,
Sayli Silvassa, U.T. of Dadra and Nagar Haveli
PIN Code:396230, INDIA
Office Phone Number:
FAX Number: 0260-2681104