Admission in Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management at NMIMS University
Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
(2 Years Weekend Program)
This is a highly focused course for those working men and women executives / managers who are already graduates and are working in Pharmaceutical Companies. This is an opportunity for them, to learn from the best in the industry while they continue to work. The program allows them to understand the business holistically & take on greater business responsibilities at work thereby enhancing their career prospects. The tailor-made weekend program provides them an opportunity to pursue their MBA degree despite their busy work schedule.
|About NMIMS School of Business Management|
The School of Business Management (SBM) is the torchbearer of NMIMS, Mumbai.
SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has, ever since its inception in 1981, been a leader in management education in the country. It offers more than 50 programs across various disciplines, such as Management, Technology, Science, Pharmacy, Architecture, Economics, Law and Commerce.
The NMIMS Deemed to be University has over 12000 students and more than 450 faculty members who represent an eclectic mix of rich industry and academic experience.
|Honour - School of Business Management|
NMIMS has successfully carved a niche for itself among the country's premier educational institutions, a fact borne out by the
many prestigious awards and honours to its credit:
- School of Business Management has been consistently ranked as a top ten Business School since the time Business School Ranking started in India.
- In the academic year 2015-16, Business Standard has rated SBM as Super League Business School.
- Business World B-School Survey ranked 8th rank.
- MBA Universe has ranked it 9th rank.
- NMIMS School of Business was ranked 5th in research output (after IIMB, I IMA, IIMC and IIML) among all Management Institute in the Country by Business World.
- For the second time in a row, the Business School won the Global Award for their innovation in Curriculum Design and Pedagogy at the 5th Indian Management Conclave 2015, Conference held at Delhi.
- School of Business Management also received the award for the Best Academic Institute of the Year for contribution in the field of HR at the Annual HR Conference at Gurgaon.
- School of Business Management was ranked 7th in Academic Excellence, Personality development & Industry exposure by Outlook B-School survey.
- School of Business Management was ranked 10th in Placement Performance by Business Today B-School survey.
- Higher Education Forum (HEF) has conferred the 'Innovation Award' to School of Business Management during the annual convention held on 5th March, 2016.
SATURDAY & SUNDAY
09.30 am - 05:30 pm
A graduate (B.Pharm, B.Sc) in any discipline from a reputed University and three years work experience in a pharmaceutical company.
A written test on Pharma - 50 Marks
Personal Interview - 50 Marks
NOTE: This is two years degree weekend program based in Mumbai campus. Only Mumbai based candidates may apply.
ATTEND FACEBOOK LIVE SESSION ON 15th July SATURDAY 12noon EMBA Pharma : A Growth Accelerator Opportunity
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
(Declared as Deemed to be University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956)
V. L. Mehta Road, Ville Parle (W), Mumbai - 400 056, India.